Mission, Vision and Values
“Everyone in Northern Ireland who could benefit from interaction with horses has access
to affordable, accredited equine assisted therapy and learning services“
“Northern Ireland will be known as a region of excellence, recognized internationally,
for the practice of equine assisted therapies, the training of therapists, and advancing
research in this expanding international field of study.”
These core values are what make our team at One Equine unique and what drive us to ensure the best possible outcomes for human wellbeing in NI.
We at One Equine:
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Use evidence from professionals and personal experiences to guide our work.
- Speak independently.
- Are kind and caring as we put people at the centre of all we do.
- Are innovative, we nurture and encourage new ideas and new ways of thinking.
- Are determined to make a difference in NI.
- Are passionate, we have great belief in the potential of EAA and what it can do for NI.