One Equine Trust welcome this initiative by the Southern Health and Social Care Trust in recognizing the value of equestrian assisted learning. We look forward to learning more about the expansion of these services in other Trusts. To find out more, follow the link https://southerntrust.hscni.net/health-minister-and-chief-vet-visit-unique-equine-project/
One Equine Practitioner Network
One Equine Trust recently launched a network for practitioners, coaches and instructors with an interest in Equine Assisted Activities. The aim of the network is to provide a space for people to share ideas and learn from each other to enable the platform for Equine Assisted Activities to grow in Northern Ireland. The launch of this network took place on Monday 6th September and can be re-visited by watching the recording.
As a network member you will have opportunities to:
- Be a part of the transformation agenda in Northern Ireland
- Create change in Northern Ireland
- Have access to information including funding opportunities
- Participate in a network of people with similar interests
- Further develop EAT/ EAL services
- Shape and have access to training
- Participate in research and development
- Be involved as little or as much as you wish
If you are interested in joining the Network platform, please register your interest by sending your name and email to email@example.com.